Looking for a Study Visa In Australia – We Can Help!August 28, 2017
All You Need To Know About Applying PR For AustraliaSeptember 15, 2017
Ever imagined being in Australia with a work-visa? Many of you would be desiring to make a transition from India to Australia, which is never a bad idea. The only aspect that you must keep in mind is that you have to be aware of the many ways you can migrate to Australia, without putting too much burden on the pocket. Like anything else, applying to Australia is not a difficult process, if you understand how to plan ahead efficiently.
- There are several ways you can immigrate to Australia. Since the country has always been in search of capable candidates who could help it in business and trade areas, there is a good chance for anyone who is having a good expertise in a relevant field the country might be seeking skilled candidates in. Talk to a lawyer or skilled work-visa consultants in Chandigarh or in respective location where you are residing to obtain the best advice depending on your education and work-areas of interest.
- If you are looking to immigrate via work-visa and wondering what criteria do you have to follow in order to achieve it, don’t be worried. There is a point system set up by the Australian Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs (DIMIA) based on which you can evaluate whether or not you pass the basic criterion to be eligible for the Australian work-visa. In addition to this, you may even talk to an immigration service provider clarify your doubts.
- Particularly the employees on senior level such as on management positions has long been in demand in the country. Anyone having the adequate experience as specified by the Australian Immigration Department can apply for the job roles. Australia has long been popular for hiring candidates in bulk, with more than 150,000 jobs each week. In spite of the fact, there are numerous jobs in the country, there aren’t enough candidate applying for the jobs, as a result of which, many positions are left unoccupied. If you wish to apply for Australian work-visa, there has never been a better time than now.
- Australian Travel visa – Also known by other names such as Australian work-visa, these are typically accessible when you are looking to spend a short period of time in Australia, which may be around 3-12 months in order to wander around places that lure you the most in the country. During the time you are here, you can work with any of the potential employer for a period of more than 3 months.
- Family Visa – This visa is applicable only if a member of your family lives in Australia i.e. he or she may then sponsor you if you are eligible to immigrate. In this case, the sponsor must be an Australia citizen or a permanent resident of Australia, and must be 18 years or older in age.
To summarize, it has never been easier to become an Australian citizen if you pass the eligibility criteria. Choose a path among the many paths described above. Must talk to a work-visa consultant in case you have further doubts in mind.