Other Migration Services
Our range of services include Visitor Visa, Medical Treatment Visa, Employment Nomination Scheme visa, Special Programme Visa, New Zealand citizen family Relationship visa etc.
You might be eligible for this visa if you are travelling to Australia:
- as a visitor
- for business visitor activities
- to visit family
- on a tour with a registered travel agent from the People’s Republic of China.
If you are in Australia you can apply for the Tourist stream of the Visitor visa online only if you currently have a valid visa that does not have condition 8503 imposed.
Only certain passport holders can apply for this visa online if they are outside Australia.
Medical Treatment Visa
This visa allows people to travel to Australia:
- to donate an organ
- to support someone needing medical treatment who holds or has applied for this visa
- for medical treatment or consultations
You might be eligible for this visa if you:
- have medical treatment in Australia
- have to donate an organ
- have to support the person needing medical treatment. This person must hold or apply for this visa.
You can also apply for this visa if you are in Australia, have turned 50 years of age, and have been refused a permanent visa only on the grounds of health.
New Zealand citizen family Relationship Visa
This visa allows a non-New Zealand family member of a New Zealand citizen to live and work in Australia for up to five years.
You might be eligible for this visa if:
- you are not a New Zealand citizen
- you are an eligible family member of a New Zealand citizen
Your New Zealand citizen family member must be living in Australia on a Special Category visa (subclass 444)
or shall be travelling with you to Australia and will be granted a Special Category visa (subclass 444) on
Special Program Visa
This visa aims to augment international relations and cultural exchange by allowing individuals to share cultural, social experiences, knowledge and skills in the Australian community through participation in a:
- cultural enrichment or community benefits programme
- youth exchange programme
- school language assistant programme, or
- school to school interchange programme.
In addition to the above programmes, the Special Program visa (subclass 416) has another programme called the Seasonal Worker Programme.